Supplements to increase blood flow
Blood is an essential and inseparable part of the body. We cannot expect our life without this element in our body. Body and all the other organs need blood to be circulated in the whole body to perform their respective functions properly. Hemoglobin check is one of the measures to check how much blood level is at present and how much you need to improve it. Normal levels of hemoglobin to be present in an adult body are 14 to 18 g/dl for men and 12 to 16 gm/dl for women. If you do not know your hemoglobin level but may any of the problems like fatigue, dizziness, short of breath, headache, rapid heart rate, and poor appetite. If any of the symptoms occur and persist for few days, I advise you to not ignore and delay this matter and consult your doctor as soon as possible. Here we will discuss a few points of Supplements to increase blood flow : –
- Consume more iron: – Iron rich diet helps in producing and boosting blood hemoglobin levels. The food which is highly rich in iron as spinach, tofu, almonds, dates, fortified cereal breakfast, apricot, prunes and plum, apple, whole egg, red meat, etc. We must include this above-listed food in our daily diet to increase blood hemoglobin levels.
- Increase the intake of vitamin C: – The first thing that we must understand is that intake of iron may result in zero until and unless we do not consume vitamin C to absorb the iron and make the body working healthily and properly. Iron will only start its work only after absorption by vitamin C. the food which include vitamin C are tomato, bell pepper, oranges, chilies, lemon, strawberries, papaya, etc.
- Increase intake of folic acid: – folic acid and B-complex vitamin are essential to growing red blood cells. Peanuts, beetroot, bananas, green leafy vegetables, and sprouts, etc are high in folic acid, potassium, fiber and iron which helps in increasing red blood cells as well as hemoglobin level in your body.
- Try to eat more pomegranates and apples: – as you might have heard an old saying, “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.” But here I am going to tell you that we can add pomegranate to it and it will surely keep the doctor away. Apple and pomegranate are health-friendly fruits which are rich in calcium, iron, fiber, and proteins. These two fruits when taken combine and regularly, it will surely result in increased blood or hemoglobin levels.
- Exercise: – as we discussed in many articles that exercise is the best solution to every health problem. It basically regularizes the flow and circulation of blood which results in curing and preventing all the diseases naturally.