Top 10 Fitness tips for working women
Nowadays everybody is getting freaky about fitness, even women are not out of this race. Gone are the days when the life of a woman was only bound to the kitchen and nurturing a family. Today’s woman hit the gym even after tiring day long office and house hold. Women are more conscious about their figure, body and weight gain than men. When women are busy with their career even they want themselves to look slim and fit, so let’s discuss few tips which a lady can do to remain fit while being career conscious: –
- Avoid sugar and sugary substance: – when we want to stay fit we need to be conscious about the intake of sugar and sugary substance. These have high calories which can increase our weight and many other health related issues associated with it like diabetes, etc.
- Consciously observe your calorie intake: – while eating crabs, you must observe your calorie intake. Consuming more calories than required will harm your health adversely.
- Use Stairs: – in office, you must make sure to use the stairs rather than using the lift. This is one of the best exercises which will not burden you much. In such way, you will burn calories while moving up and down in your office and you do not need to grab free time for this exercise.
- Healthy eating habits: – this means including the healthy fat over trans fat or saturated fat. Both of these fats are harmful to our body, but healthy fat helps in energy boosting to your body.
- Stretching: – take small breaks while working or sitting for long hours and do some mild stretching.
- A short walk after lunch: – if you have an hour long or half an hour long break, try to divide the time for having lunch and walk after it. When you just eat and sit for a long stretch after it, your metabolism tends to slow down the working. So, we suggest you walk post lunch to give signals to your metabolism to work more hard to digest food and make more energy.
- Drink lots of water: – drinking water is one of the best therapies to detoxify your body. Detoxifying is the process to get rid of toxins from your body.
- Stick to 20 minutes regime: – make sure to take out 20 minutes from your daily routine for brisk walking and for doing some other exercises. You should strictly follow this regime daily and see the difference.
- Proper sleep: – improper or inadequate sleep is one of the harmful factors for your own health. We know you have too much burden for managing the office and home parallel but do remember that your health is most important over all these.
- Stay Active throughout the day: – staying active itself will automatically burn calories, you need to be active in office as well as in your own home. This will surely impact you and your loved ones well being.