TOP 10 TIPS TO GET CHUBBY CHEEKS
You want chubby cheeks than you are not in the race of getting slim and losing those extra kilos. You might be on the other side of the boat. You might be skinny and slim who get freaky about chubby cheeks of others and you might want those chubby cheeks for you. But you must be aware of not putting on the weight while getting chubby cheeks. It may get hard for you to lose those extra kilos. Let’s discuss a few points to get those charming chubby cheeks of your dream: –
- Blowing balloons: – is a kind of exercise for you, to get chubby cheeks. You need to fill air 30 seconds prior to filling in the balloon and try to remain in the same position afterward. You can even practice this, using imaginary balloons.
- Crab rich diets: – food rich in carbohydrates, really works well in giving the boost to your fuller cheeks. Bread, pasta, fast food, etc. are crab rich diets which give energy to your body. If the intake of energy increases than the daily usage of energy, it will result in storing of fat. It will surely give you fuller cheeks.
- Moisturize your cheeks properly: – moisturized cheeks look good and fulfill. You can use mild creams or moisturizers to moisturize your skin.
- Eat healthy food: – healthy food is good for a strong and healthy body. A healthy body means body free from diseases and looks active and strong. You must include good and healthy fat to your body to give your cheeks fluffy and plumper skin.
- Honey: – is the best antioxidant to your skin. It is a good moisturizer and gives healthy and plumper looks to your cheeks and skin.
- Drink plenty of water: – water is the best detoxifier to your body. It detoxifies all the toxins from your body and makes it much more active and healthy. It gives your skin a glowing impact.
- Try facial yoga: – yoga helps to relax the body as well as the mind. It produces elastin hormone which helps in maintaining and retaining the elasticity of your skin and results in healthy and fluffy cheeks.
- Aloe vera: – is a good friend of your skin. It moisturizes your skin and gives an unbeatable glow to it. It has natural skin tightening properties which help in tightening your saggy cheeks skin and makes it look fuller and glowing.
- Apple: – is one of the best antioxidants. It has many vitamins and nutrients which are good for skin. It helps in fulfilling and uplifting saggy cheeks. It helps in repairing damaged tissues of your skin.
- Milk: – drinking milk is one of the good habits which our parents always want us to follow from the early childhood. Milk has many health benefits and good fat content in it. It does not harm your body in any way. You can use milk even to massage your cheeks to moisturize it. If you drink milk regularly for a period of three to six months, you will definitely get good results.