TOP 10 TIPS TO GET LONG AND HEALTHY HAIR
Long & healthy hair is like a dream to every girl. Healthy hair is the most important factor for good looks and definitely enhance your beauty. The long hairs look alluring in any and every style. Healthy hair can perform better in different hairdo styles. You might be craving for that luscious long, healthy and shiny hair. Let’s discuss a few points to get such hair: –
- Not an overnight recipe: – You must understand that getting a long and healthy hair cannot be achieved overnight with the use of any product or recipe. You must have to take care of your hairs properly and follow all the below-mentioned points to get the success. You will get success with hard work and proper time devotion for your hairs. This task cannot be achieved in a day or two.
- Make scissors your friend: – Using scissors regularly will not make your hairs long quickly instead it helps you to keep healthy hair and lustrous look. Regular use of scissors is for removing split ends and dead hairs.
- Protect your hair: – Protection of your hair from dust, sun light, and many other factors is very important to make it look long, healthy and You can cover it while going outside or you can shampoo your hair frequently to get the dirt out of it.
- Carefully deal wet hair: – Wet hair tends to softer than dry hairs and it may loosen the root very soon than the dry ones. So, before you deal with wet hair, keep in mind that these are super fragile and you need to handle it with all your heartily care.
- Don’t use shampoo daily: – Shampoos are used to clean your hair. But daily use of shampoo may make your hair look dry and frizzy. Your hair may lose its smoothness and healthiness. It may soak the moisture of your hair and make them dry and frizzy.
- Use conditioner every time you shampoo: – Conditioner makes your hair soft, glossy and easily manageable. Make sure to use the same line of conditioner as the shampoo.
- Try to use satin bed sheet and pillows: – Satin bedding is best and tangles your hair less than a cotton pillow. So try to use satin pillow and bed sheet instead of cotton.
- Regularly use oil or mask: – Oiling provides proper nourishment to your hair. Nourished hairs look healthy and tend to grow faster. It makes your hair velvety, silky and shiny.
- Massage your head and scalp regularly: – Massaging your head and scalp with olive oil or coconut oil will give your hair good nourishment. It can make the hair looks healthy and shiny as well as luscious and fluffy.
- Do cold water rinse in the end: – Cold water can do wonders for our hair. We must listen to our moms and grannies for this amazing advice. They are absolutely right in this context. Using cold water in the end, may freeze a layer which will help the hair to not lose the moisture.