Top 10 tips to make killer abs
Any Fitness freak or physique conscious person once in his life might have dreamt for killer abs. Making a 6 pack Abs is not a child’s play. This difficult task can be achieved by lots of hard work, dedication, time-devotion, proper diet and belief in ourselves. Here we are giving you few tips to make your abs like a pro.
- Cardiovascular Exercises: Making of abs is almost impossible until the extra fat exists on your body. Most of the people do lots of crunches, sit-ups and other ABS exercises as they think that this will dissolve their fat and abs will come out. You have to do high intense workout to burn all your excess body fat to make superb abs.
- Protein Rich Diet: Protein is very important to repair our body after a workout. It helps to repair internal as well as external damage of our body. Taking protein after exercise is an absolute necessity due to the breaking and tearing of muscle fibers. You can take soy protein products, fish, chicken, lentils, beans and also add protein bars, shakes for intense workouts.
- Eat Healthy fats: For higher stamina and intense workouts, fat is absolutely You have to make sure that the fat you consume is Healthy fat primarily from polyunsaturated and monosaturated fats into your diet like avocados, walnuts, nuts, almonds, olive oil, salmon fish are all good source of healthy fats.
- Avoid Oil and Sugar: We should try to avoid fried or oily foods and sugar because of the high amount of calories present in this food. You must include fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables along with dietary fiber into your diet.
- Take proper sleep: We must take proper sleep because our muscles need rest in order to regenerate after a workout. If we don’t take proper rest, we may break our muscle tissue.
- Stress-free life: Various Studies revealed that stress is the main cause of weight gain. A person who is under constant stress will eat comfort foods like burger, cheese, cookies to release pressure.
- Stop skipping meals: Skipping meals may reduce your stamina and delay muscle regeneration. Both Pre-workout meal (3-4 hours prior), as well as a post-workout meal (just after workout), contains carbohydrates that are required for growth, quick recovery of muscles and also improve your
- Do Yoga: Yoga is an excellent workout for weight loss and also a stress Some poses of yoga like Padahastasana, Surya Namaskar, Kapalbhati Prayanam, Pavanamuktasana etc. are helpful in achieving great abs in a quick time.
- Drink lots of liquid: There are several health benefits of drinking lots of water. Water can help to reduce weight as well as boosts our immunity. It is also helpful in increasing our energy level by reducing fatigue. Taking 8-10 glasses of water keeps you hydrated all the day.
- Exercise to include: – You must include cycling, swimming, lying leg raise, situps, crunches, hanging ab curls, Planks, Arm pull over straight leg crunches for getting killer abs.