TOP 10 TIPS TO REDUCE HYPERTENSION
If you are on this page then I am sure that you or your loved ones are suffering from hypertension. This is one of the diseases which may cause due to the imbalanced lifestyle. If you really want to reduce and control your hypertension, then you need to make changes in your lifestyle. There are many other tips to follow along with a change in lifestyle to treat, cure and reduce hypertension. Let’s discuss a few: –
- Eat a healthy diet: – to reduce hypertension, you must avoid the use of table salt, fatty, oily, junk foods, etc. you must include more and more of fruits and vegetables.
- Cut sodium from your diet: – sodium is one of the causes to boost the blood pressure level. Cutting down the intake of sodium, results in reduced hypertension.
- Exercise daily: – exercise is the best remedy to all the diseases. Light walking to intense cardio, all you have to spare only 20 minutes every day. This will surely reduce your hypertension and lower down your blood pressure level.
- Try to lose your weight: – if you are overweight than it could be one of the factors causing hypertension for you. You might feel tired and exhausted while just simple walking. You might feel higher heart rate and other symptoms of hypertension while you carry those extra kilos. So we suggest you lose that extra and reduce hypertension as well as enjoy your life.
- Reduce your stress level: – reducing and managing your stress is an art. Who has to learn this art, can do anything in this world. Reducing your own stress is like stopping the wind with one hand while standing middle of it. You might get success if you do full heartedly and with some techniques.
- Meditate: – Meditation is the best medicine to any kind of anxiety and stress. Stress & anxiety are the causing factors of hypertension. It causes high blood pressure. And meditation is the great way to reduce your blood pressure and get relax from anxiety and stress.
- Avoid drinking Alcohol: – Alcohol is one of the factors causing stress and hypertension. Red wine is well known for its health benefit but even that causes hypertension or high blood pressure. So to avoid or reduce hypertension, you need to stay away from alcohol, if you are a regular drinker.
- Use herbs: – herbs used as Indian spices are very good for reducing hypertension. These include garlic to cinnamon all have many benefits for reducing hypertension. You must increase the intake of such food which helps in reducing hypertension.
- Increase the intake of potassium: – Potassium is one of the factors which reduce the impact of sodium in our body. This lately results in getting rid of hypertension.
- Try to do work on time to reduce the stress of being late: – being late is one of the most common factors to get stress. Stress is one of the boosters to hypertension. So, to get rid of this hypertension we need to be on time and avoid stress.