TOP 10 tips to detox the liver
The liver is one of the integral parts of the body. Our body cannot function without the functioning of the liver. The liver is the only organ which acts as an organ as well as gland to the human body. Its functions as organ are to help in digestion, metabolism, immunity and it stores vital nutrients which are required by the body to survive. As a gland, it produces and discharges the chemicals as and when required by the other parts of the human body. As we all know the functions and importance of this vital organ, now let’s discuss a few points to detox the liver, keep it clean, healthy and happy: –
- Green tea: – This is the best way to flush out toxins from the body. It boosts the metabolism and helps you to reduce weight. This way it prevents your fat accumulating in the liver. It also helps in prevention from cancer causing.It helps a lot to detox the liver.
- Stay away from alcohol: – Drinking excessive or regular alcohol may result in damaging the liver cell which results in making your liver swelling and scarring. It can even be so deadly that it can become cirrhosis.
- Drink coffee: – Coffee is one of the drinks which are reported by World Cancer Research Fund to be the only drink which helps us to lower the risk of any liver disease. Both coffee and coffee extracts work wonder in reducing the expression of genes.
- Exercise daily: – Exercise is one of the best recipes to cure all the diseases. When you exercise daily, your body produces all the nutrients, vitamins and other beneficial products which are required by your body naturally. It even makes your immune system strong to fight against each and every disease.
- Eat healthy and well-balanced diet: – This means to avoid fast food and other carbohydrates rich food available in the market to consume. It also includes packed food and ready to eat food packs available in the market.
- Avoid sugar and sugary food: – When you consume an excess of sugar and other sugary foods, it only accumulates in your liver and interrupts its working. This situation called as fatty liver which results in many health and hormonal problems.
- Be careful while taking medicines: – Some of the most common medicines even painkillers and medicines for cholesterol and hormonal disease can damage your liver. So we should avoid having these medicines regularly and try to take it in unbearable situations.
- Careful while taking health supplements: – Health supplements you use to boost your body activity and energy. But there are some supplements which help your liver in detoxifying it, such supplements are B complex and vitamin C which helps in cleansing your liver.
- Don’t breathe or touch toxins: – Touching or breathing in toxins may harm your liver very much. So, we need to avoid breathing in toxins and touching them. These toxins have to be flushed out of the body through liver only, these may harm your liver badly.
- Get your dietary protein from plants: – Plants are much more beneficial for the human body than an animal. From plants, we get better and more minerals, fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants, which are easily digestible and usable by the body. Whereas the protein obtained from animals comes with saturated fats, cholesterol and other antibodies which may harm our body adversely.
So here we have shared with you the top 10 tips to detox the liver and stay healthy. these small tips are really going to help you in detox program.