Top 10 Yoga poses to reduce belly fat
Yoga is a combination of different Asana or Poses to relax our mind, strengthen our body and relieve our soul. These poses are performed by our ancestors for centuries to cure various diseases, raise physical strength and also to attain spirituality.
Here we are mentioning 10 Yoga poses to reduce belly fat and to maintain good health.
- Kapalbhati Pranayam: This is the easiest and best breathing exercise to reduce our belly fat quickly. The various benefits of this pranayama are flat belly, improves digestion and blood circulation, clear sinuses in the skull and bring glow on our face. The best time to do this exercise in the morning before sunrise due to the quality of oxygen present in the air.
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation): This is a complete exercise that contains 12 yoga asanas. The various health benefits of Surya Namaskar are weight loss, flat belly, good stretching and strengthening of muscles and joints, make the digestive system better, improves sleep disorders, bring menstrual cycle normal and control blood sugar levels. As the name suggests, the exercise is beneficial at the time of rising of the sun.
- Padahastasana (Hands under feet posture): As the name suggests in Sanskrit Pada means feets and hasta mean So it is a pose in which you have to touch your feets with your hands and stay there for some time. This is an excellent position that is helpful in shedding belly fat, stretching your body, helpful in gaining height and helps in improving digestion. People who have the problem of the back should avoid this pose.
- Paschimottanasana(Seated Forward Bend): In Sanskrit, Paschima means back and Uttana means Stretching, so in this pose, we have to touch our feets with our hands just like Padahastasana but in seated position not standing. The advantage of this pose is removing anger and anxiety, remove belly fat, removes constipation and digestive order. The suitable time of doing this pose is empty stomach in morning.
- Pavanamuktasana(Wind Relieving Pose): In Sanskrit language, Pavana means wind and mukt mean As the name suggests, this pose helps us to release gas in our abdomen and make it light. This pose is helpful in attaining flat belly and removing indigestion, constipation, bloating, acidity and gas from our stomach. We should avoid doing this pose in case of certain health problems like heart disease, high blood pressure, second-trimester pregnancy etc.
- Naukasana(Boat Pose): As the name states, Nauka means boat. So we have to sit and make a boat like a pose by stretching our hands and try to touch our feets. It is an excellent post to reduce belly fat and helpful in developing six pack abs.
- Ushtrasana(Camel Pose): In Sanskrit, ushtra means camel and asana mean So in this pose, we have to sit on our knees and bend backward by holding the knees with our hands. This camel pose is useful in attaining flat tummy, improves blood circulation and good for a back problem.
- Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose): In Sanskrit, Bhujang means snake and Asana mean To make this pose, we have to lie flat on our stomach and raise your upper body to see straight. This pose helps in achieving superb flexibility, reduce abdomen fat, improves blood circulation and oxygen. You should lay down on a comfortable surface for this pose.
- Dhanurasana(Bow Pose): The name Dhanur in Sanskrit means bow and asana mean For this pose, we have to lie on our stomach and catch ankles with our hands.The pose helps us to attain excellent shape of our body, helpful in weight loss and reduces belly bat.
- Uttanpadasana(Raised Foot Pose): This pose is must for people who want stomach abs. After few weeks of doing this pose, you feel that your belly fat reduces drastically. For attaining this pose, we have to lie on our back and raise our legs. This pose should be performed with an empty