How to wear makeup in summer
Being a girl you love to wear makeup all the day long. Your day starts with wearing makeup and getting ready for office. But these days when the weather is hot and moist, wearing and keeping a makeup day long is like taking a challenge. But being freaky about makeup, I love to accept such challenges. I want to tell you a top secret of me for wearing and keeping makeup in summer, let’s discuss few points: –
- Oil-free moisturizers: – When you finish off with your shower and start getting ready, apply some good quality oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated all day long when Sun is scratching in its peak.
- Using oil-free primer: – Before applying concealer and foundation use a very small pea-sized dot of any oil-free primer on your naked skin. This will help keep your skin dry all the day long.
- Apply concealer densely: – Applying concealer in wrong way can vanish your makeup in summers. So try to use the cream formula for concealer rather than liquid one.
- Use of silicone in makeup: – The increased use of silicone layer while applying makeup will act like a magic. It helps in preventing foundation sweating into pores and dripping down. It acts like a thin film between humidity and skin.
- Keep things light: – Keep this secret mantra for this summer while wearing makeupe. “Less is more”. This means the less you wear makeup, it will look good on you and the more you try to put, it may give you weird look in summers.
- Avoid shimmer: – Use of creamy eye shadows are on top in summer as the shimmer when mix with sweat gives you extra shiny or luminous look in the Sun while the creamy shadows will glisten in the Sun and give you lighter and healthy radiance.
- Liquid eye liner: – While opting for eye liner, have patience and choose the liquid one. I know it takes lots of time to dry it up but it will not smudge in the heating Sun like pencil liners.
- Waterproof mascara: – This is most preferred to apply in summers. We need not worry about applying it again and again after gym, swimming and other sweating activities. This type of long wearing products is very common these days.
- Covering your lips: – With glossy lip shade is a better idea. A trick trending nowadays called stain. This is used for keeping fresh and long-lasting lip shades. These stains are good enough that we no need to worry about color spilling on lips in summer. We just need to moisturize the lips regularly with light pink or natural shade lip balms to keep it look natural.
After wearing all the makeup in an above-mentioned way, there are very fewer chances of glitches to happen. But I personally think that if you love to wear makeup, you should master these tricks in few days and apply it like a pro.