Dengue Patient Food
Dengue is one of the most chronic fever which any one of us can get affected with. Dengue fever is all about staying fit and healthy. But once a person is detected with dengue then there are “n” number of restrictions and diet precautions which you need to take.
Thus, you need to be really cautious with patient’s food. And thus here is a full proof detail of what should be the actual dengue patient food. Have a look at the dengue patient food and the importance of the same below –
- Porridge – Dengue fever is the time when the patient is really weak and unable to swallow solid foods. Thus, you need to give really simple and easily digestible food so that he gains strength and also his digestive system is able to absorb the food.
- Herbal Tea – During dengue fever your taste of mouth and your regular intestine suffers badly. Your mouth turns sour and you want to eat something interesting but your digestive system doesn’t allow you the same. Thus, have herbal tea with a touch of ginger and cinnamon. It will spice up your taste and will also help you in proper digestion.
- Vegetable Juices – During dengue fever the patient is advised to increase his intake of juices and fluids. And thus vegetable juices will help you a lot in this. Why don’t you consume vegetables in the form of juices? This will ensure that you get proper nutrient supply in your body and thus your body has regular doses of minerals and vitamins which you need at this time very badly.
- Fruit Juices – Another form in which you can increase fluid intake in your body is fruit juices. And make sure that you consume fruit juices which have vitamin C content in them. Try to choose fruits like kiwi, strawberries, guava, papaya. They help in production of lymphocytes in your body which will further help in reduction of bacteria and viruses.
- Protein Rich Foods – Consume protein rich food as this will keep your system healthy for a long time. Dengue fever makes the body weak and this is the time when you need maximum protein in your meal. Dairy products like milk, cheese, ghee and non-veg products like fish and chicken will help you fulfil your protein intake.
- Papaya – Papaya is the traditional fruit which will help you immensely in dengue fever. Especially papaya leaves is one of the traditional and most effective way of treating dengue fever. You just need to make a fresh juice out of the papaya leaves and thus use papaya leave juice every morning and evening for speedy recovery of dengue patient.
- Boiled Foods – Boiled foods is one of the most healthiest way of eating food. And it is extremely beneficial for the dengue patient also. Boiled food is quite rich in vitamin and minerals and thus it will be highly effective for the patient.
- Coconut Water – coconut water will keep you feel and make you feel hydrated at the same time. This will replenish your minerals and vitamin intake and thus you will feel much better internally. And vitamin and nutrient supply will also be replenished in the system.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate helps in increasing the blood content in your body. And during dengue fever you need to increase your fluid intake. Thus, consuming pomegranate juice every day or eating one pomegranate every day will help you to regulate your system.
- Spinach – It is a rich source of iron and omega 3 fatty acids which will help to take care of your system. This will increase the platelet count and thus strengthen the system.