Top 10 Tips to Loose Belly fat
Losing belly fat is not easy. Infact losing overall body weight and fat is still doable but spot fat reduction is not at all easy. And when it comes to belly fat then it is the most difficult fat to reduce. It is because whatever you eat gets accumulated in your belly firstly and thus you need to exercise every day more and lose calories than the amount of calories you eat. Thus, it might sound easy but practically it is not at all easy. Also, with belly fat you need to make some changes in the lifestyle to achieve a better living.
Thus, have a look at the following 10 tips which will help you to lose your belly fat in a healthy and sustainable manner –
- Find out your BML – Find out your Body mass index. This you can easily find out online or even at some local medicinal shop. This will give you an estimate as how much should you weigh and how much you are overweight. Thus, you can easily find out the amount of weight that you need to reduce.
- Begin with an exercise – The first to lose belly fat is to perform some exercise. After you know that how much you need to lose, you must perform some exercises. After all the fat in your body will not go till you engage your body in some high intensity exercises.
- Eat Healthy – when you are trying to lose belly fat then you must eat healthy. You should eliminate deep fried and all fat contents from your diet. Try to eat as much amount of protein as possible. The protein will burn away in the activities that you do.
- Ditch Lifts – When you are aiming to lose belly fat then you need to say bye bye to your lifts. Climb stairs. This will help to tone down your legs and belly and thus within 10 days you can feel the difference yourself.
- Drink more water – yes you should have maximum fluid intake in your body. Make sure that you drink at least 2-3 litres of water every day. This will keep you active and will also help in better digestion and thus dissolve foods in your body.
- Walk and walk – you should concentrate on walking more and more. This might seem a bit difficult in the start but soon you will get the habit of this. This will keep you moving and active. As and when you walk you will notice that your belly fat is gradually reducing.
- Begin your day with lemon water – This will help immensely in your digestion. Just take lukewarm water and drop some fresh lemon juice into it and consume it first thing in the morning. This will promote faster digestion and fat burning in your body.
- Have apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar should be consumed half an hour before every meal. But apple cider vinegar is an acid and it is extremely strong. Thus, make sure that you consume it only in diluted form. Add 2 drops of apple cider vinegar in a glass full of water and drink it. This will curb your appetite immensely.
- Have fruits – Fruits are one of the best sources of protein. They will keep you full and healthy for a long time. Also, it is very important to consume seasonal fruits. But you should make sure that which fruits you are consuming. Fruits like mangoes contain higher amount of fat so check the nutritional value of fruits before consuming them.
- Eliminate salt and sugar – salt and sugar add kilos and inches to your belly. Thus, try to maintain a safe distance from sugar and salt. The food might seem tasteless initially but always concentrate on the results and you will start feeling much better.